Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Opinion something like my bi-polar brother.?

My brother was diagnosed near bi-polar disorder in I believe november. He is on medication and have had no psychotic episodes since October until that time the medication. My mom and dad have no allowed and trusted him wager on with his guns, and me him and my dad are to be in motion shooting tomorrow. I feel anxious to budge because I think he have resent towards my dad for not really being a hand on dad. But my mom says no business how hard he tries, he loves your dad more than you assume. Should I go tomorrow? Will me and dad going produce a positive attitude towards him and will prevent any displaced anger? thank youOpinion something like my bi-polar brother.?
I don't think you should look at him as your 'bi polar brother' you should look at him as 'your brother'. How would you engineer him feel if you didn't jump because you were afraid he be going to go crazy on you? You should definitetly step because if you don't, you'll only product things harder for your brother.
Put yourself in his shoes. You be just diagnosed as a individual who has extreme mood swings. Then, you seize used to it and you, your father, your brother are all going to budge shooting to have some guy time. Then, your brother back out and you question him. "Because, I'm afraid of you."
That's not really what you want to put on your brother is it?
Yes you should progress.
This will foster your family's sense of support, community, and love.
Your brother is having a complex time, and needs you to show your support for him, and relief him through it.
.
Hmmm Well maybe you should chitchat to him about the trip tomorrow to improve both yours and your brothers minds just incase.But I would study him carefuly with his gun lately to make sure.

  • how to flirt with your boyfriend
  • Home Theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment