Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Nervous traditions?

I have a ton of edgy habits: biting my nail, picking at my cuticles, twisting my hair, drumbeat my foot, etc. They all drive me crazy, but I can't stop. Any guidance on breaking the habits?Nervous traditions?
First grasp it into your mind that you ARE going to break the habit....set small goal for yourself first with small rewards..and as you complete these smaller goal work yourself up to the bigger ones with bigger rewards approaching taking yourself out to eat or buying yourself a current outfit...so next time your doing one of your fruitless habits presume about the GOALS
biting your nails--lemon liquid, nailpolish remover, anything gross, just dip your tips within it. maybe it could aid the picking at your cuticles, too.
twisting your hair--it could make your spike more oily, I don`t know stringy, make your fuzz look AMAZING, you might not want to mess it up.
nervous traditions are terrible to bring back rid of. especially when you can't stop. i'm sorry if i can't help you.
Deep breathing exerises. Or conceivably carry around a charm that make you feel fitting, for say a four palm leaf clover a cross neckless and touch it when you feel nervose, a short time ago an idea.
i do adjectives of these and I hate them. I other have to play near something, hold/ squeeze something. I just started doing breathing excercises from yoga. Works incredibly well. I needed to keep this short and simple, so if you would similar to to me explain the breathing to you, email me. They are not long and very comfortable to remeber.

No comments:

Post a Comment