Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Now that I hold asked roughly physical niggle, what is the worst mental misery that you hold ever feel?

"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bar a cage."
~Edward Reginald FramptonNow that I hold asked roughly physical niggle, what is the worst mental misery that you hold ever feel?
When I accidently kill a jogger while driving. I lost control of my vehicle while pouring coffee out the window. There be not any alcohol or drugs involved or anything. This happen 2 1/2 years ago. I think of the woman everyday of my life span. There have be other traumas in my natural life too, sometimes i feel close to Job. My dad died just over a year ago of suicide. To variety a long painful story short i've also lost other friends and loved ones by release.
The death of a best friend, grandpa, cousin that I be close to when little. Died within 1 year of respectively other and devastated me. Thanks to a very observant academy principal, I was brought out of my shell, or who know how I would have concluded up.
When my father died of cancer. I was clinically depressed for over a year. He be my best friend.
Years ago I was accuse of stealing money from friends. Only a couple of people believed me at first, and it be mental torture.
I got contained by a fight my freshman year of college. I vanquish the guy's head into a curb. He have been vegetative since. That be 1991.

No comments:

Post a Comment