Saturday, October 23, 2010

My dr. switched me from Zoloft to Lexapro per my request. What should I expect?

I have be on zoloft for several years but I seriously believe it has cause me weight gain and I don't stipulation to gain any more being on Lexapro. I am lately taking samples right immediately for 14 days. If this causes substance gain, what is out there that doesn't?My dr. switched me from Zoloft to Lexapro per my request. What should I expect?
Wellbutrin.
See http://www.ezy-build.lattice.nz/~shaneris... on page 2.
zoloft causes so oodles problems for so many folks I know. lexapro is much better tolerated and very hurried working.
Since it was your request, I hope you would hold done research on this. If not, why would you request a drug you know nothing roughly speaking?

No comments:

Post a Comment