Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Dr of 20 years have changed practise, they wont give an account me be he is working how can I find him?

His name is Dr Robert Ng. He be working at Ingleburn Medical Centre N.S.W. AustraliaMy Dr of 20 years have changed practise, they wont give an account me be he is working how can I find him?
Contact the licensing bureau for doctors within your state, region, country.
In the U.S. we can check through the A.M.A. (American Medical Association) or through our state licensing board to find out in the order of doctors.
Not sure what organization you would entail to contact in Australia.
Online, pallid pages, or hire an investigator.
Type his first and ending name on google. Ask also know. They know everything.
Try going through the National Medical board registration. If he changed provinces, he probably had to notify them.
I hatred to tell you but if they will not make clear to you where he go it probably means he have signed a contract not to take his patients to his fresh office. Which process even if you do find him he may not take you as a long-suffering. I would try though.

  • automatic stability control
  • how do i become a stock broker
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment