Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ok a guy said that within be herb that you can buy at walmart that can sort you get the impression big bar Salvia?

Ok a guy said that within be herb that you can buy at walmart that can sort you get the impression big bar Salvia?
I doubt it... and I don't recommend Salvia either. It's a extremely powerful hallucinogen (despite its legality) that often have unpleasant effects. The b.s. about it individual a substitute for marijuana is just that: b.s.!
That is preposterous.
I doubt it.
has a guy ever lied to you beforehand?
I can buy candy at wmt and get my blood sugar adjectives messed up,, enough and I'll miss out,,
the people contained by this forum are by far the most un informed individuals ever.
Lemon grass
Nut meg
Coletus Blumei
Damiana
Purple phalaris grass
kava extracts mixed with coconut milk
within is a very extincive document, you just enjoy to know ethno botany and how plants were used by indigenious general public.

No comments:

Post a Comment