Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mental dullness?

I've done an IQ test and I score at a little above average, even so My mind feels dull and blank at times. For example when I am buying something contained by a shop, I can never work out quickly contained by my mind how much change I should grasp. I'm depressed most of the time is this the cause?Mental dullness?
sluggishness of acumen could be due to depression some times. It has nil to do with your above average IQ. Some family are know to have extraordinary IQ, and they founder to perform each day routine works, but their IQ is not mere above average. Their IQ is too high surrounded by comparison to normal population. There are just 40-50 people within this world who have dignified IQ like this.
it could be
Your freshly probably getting frustrated when out in public.
Yes, depression is the mete out. Depression makes you progress dull or blank.
The environment in shops is engineered to put together you feel dull, they integer if you are on auto-pilot you will make purchases lacking over-analysing and therefore spend more.
As for working out your transmute, do you do lots of mental arithmetic or is it just when you are buying something that you have an idea that about it?
If you want to rearrange your ability to do calculation in your director you need to practice, the more you practice the easier it get. Same as everything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment