Saturday, October 23, 2010

My best friend have anxiety and won't be in motion to college?

My friend has have anxiety eversince year 7 and she won't go to arts school. She gets nouns attacks quite a bit and she's on unwavering medication. She used to see a psychologist and psychiatrist but gave up when she thought they didn't sustain at all.
She's told me that she didn't enjoy anxiety before big school, but she said she get "ticked" after the first day. Ever since, she's detested school.
She doesn't discern very okay a lot of times. Say she'll deny to sit in the middle of the crowd of places, and she always have to sit away from other people.
My friends and I own tried really hard to awaken her to come to school, but she a moment ago won't. She can't say why she doesn't, freshly mentioning that she isn't in the mood. However, I dream up it might have something to do near her grades because she has especially gone worse after a D surrounded by one of her classes last year. Also, when she broke up near her boyfriend, she hated academy even more.
My question is, how can I incite her to go to institution?My best friend have anxiety and won't be in motion to college?
you can't, it is something she will have to wish to do on her own.
hullo
could this be a case of social phobia?if so,consequently your friend should seek a psychiatrist lend a hand.

Dr solo

No comments:

Post a Comment