Saturday, October 23, 2010

My force rank have decline contained by the later few months...What do I do?

Even if I get 8 hrs a darkness of sleep, or 5 to 6 hrs a night...I hold gotten up the next hours of daylight for the last couple of weeks...and I grain like JUNK! Is nearby anything I can do to have a strong dynamism level?!My force rank have decline contained by the later few months...What do I do?
Have your thyroid smooth checked.you could have serious thyroid issues.Hypothyroidism
Ur probably pregnant lol
Exercise & drinking right really helps.
haha i'm sure you've hear that a million times, but it really does.
exercise more. The more you do the more energy you grasp.
I know exactly what you are talking something like. I'm going to keep a diary for a couple of weeks on what I put away, the amount of sleep and the weather of each hours of daylight and take it to my doctor and see if we can staple this down. But that's my suggestion, see your doctor. It could be depression, vitamin deficiency, who know? Get Checked out. Good Luck
Do you have mono? You should turn to the Doctor and get a mobile of tests to determine why you consistency this way. What have happened contained by the last few months of your go? Anything new? Is within a reason for this?
See a doctor. You want a good physical check up next to blood work done. It could be your thyroid or diabetes among other things. See a dr. soon.
It could even be depression. do you have anxiety or worries? Is near like thoughts that get up you up? Anything connected?

No comments:

Post a Comment