Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ok, does anyone know the phone # to HRS surrounded by Ocala, Florida. You know the one that you can report an abuse.

...Parent? I need to seize the # for my friend. I need it expeditious and desperatley! Please find out cause I can`t find it anywhere online.Ok, does anyone know the phone # to HRS surrounded by Ocala, Florida. You know the one that you can report an abuse.
If it isn't an emergency bid 555-1212 (information) and they'll give you the number.
In my phone book in attendance is a community @ Human Services In my phone book it is on page 2. Here is mine1-800-800-5556, I live in Indiana. You can name 911 they will send someone out or you can transport them to the house, you want them to go to.
The address list in the phone book is beforehand the residents listings. All phone books have these section.

No comments:

Post a Comment