Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My mind floats rotten... Is it mundane?

It only happen specifically when I'm in college, writing an essay or some sort of extended-answer writing piece. I'll be writing and my mind will be thinking about tomorrow, or something else. Also sometimes, I'll own an important piece of weekly, like an exam sheet or something, that I will grasp MAJOR points off for sloppyness, consequently I'll start drawing on the sides or something. When I realize it's time to get started, I'll see what I drew and freak out. [I am a BIG doodler, by the opening.] Is this wierd? Or am I just a typically bored highschool student?My mind floats rotten... Is it mundane?
I do that also and masses people I know do it. I ruminate it's normal and, to me, it is my allergic reaction to being bored. Is it boring to you? Or is it that you only absolutely can't rate attention no matter what?
It's not unnatural. Maybe you can think faster than other general public, you get bored because it's too much time to do solid job and you subconscious know it. The brain measures the time and tolerate the mind floats, until it knows the proper time to finish off a task. And sometimes you draw from rushed because you have little time to train the exam or the paper. Your mind enjoy to work under pressure.
If it bothers you so much, try some concentration exercises.
Or... I don`t know you are very, really creative and are always flying surrounded by time in you mind.
Believe me it happen to me all the time.
Thats pretty average...
I doodle on all my work, I foot in test and essays and stuff with lil drawings adjectives over them... No big deal... But I also own ADD...

No comments:

Post a Comment