Saturday, October 23, 2010

Moodiness, how do you know when it is mental condition?

I have mood swings for no sense. I just rouse up and feel really angry and irritated at everyone. But I don't hold huge highs or lows. I own chosen to stop drinking alcohol as I thought that might make it worse but it doesn't seem to be to make any difference. I am really over it, I only just want to wake up content and appreciate life as i enjoy a very apt life. If I want it, but it is not occurring, does it mean it is chemicalMoodiness, how do you know when it is mental condition?
Generally speaking, you don't hold a mental illness if your moods aren't affecting you talent to function occupationally, academically or socially. If you have these mood but your duration continues as normal, it cannot be a diagnosable mental disorder.
Probably is chemical. It sounds similar to what I used to consistency. I never felt "manic" or anything, basically unpredictable. I simply talked it over near my doctor and we decided to try Zoloft. I started sour on a low dose (50mg) and now lift 100mg. I honestly feel much better and am enjoy life alot more. So does everyone around me!! lol Good Luck
How antediluvian are you? As it could be hormonal? Do you have lots of things going on within your life?
Your not a morning entity! I've always be a morning person. I love mornings. They are totally bright and sunny and joyful
u may be bipolar like me. if u call for a friend i am here dogmicjoe@yahoo.com. also try
walking. alos go to beliefnet.com, holisticonline.com to back with stress. also be indebted for the good things within life. capture some sun it helps. drink ginger juice to boost your system.
It's a mental complaint if it interferes with your day-to-day existence, if you can't properly function. If you're not sure whether you need treatment or not, the best entity to do would be see a doctor or therapist and go and get a professional opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment