Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My relative requests to work at Mcdonalds but have mental issues...She requests to try it out but I verbs give or take a few her.?

She is getting older and have not worked in years.My relative requests to work at Mcdonalds but have mental issues...She requests to try it out but I verbs give or take a few her.?
Let her try it out. If it doesn't work, she can other quit.
Wont hurt for her to apply for a job.
From what I see, she should fit right in--assuming she speaks Spanish.
I only was at Mickey D's for lunch and it appears she'd be within good company, judge by the staff that waited on me today, LOL. I'm sorry, that be insensitive of me. As far as I know, McDonald's, like adjectives other fast-food restaurants, is an equal-opportunity employer, which means they appoint people of adjectives kinds, even next to physical and/or mental limitations. You didn't specify what kind of mental issues your relative have. Is she prone to lashing out violently, or psychotic episodes? If i.e. the case, she may preference to see a psychiatrist to get some meds to squash those impulse before joining the work force. However, I feel a part-time situation may be just what she wants to feel approaching part of society, and to consistency good something like herself. See how she does- you may be surprised!!

No comments:

Post a Comment