Saturday, October 23, 2010

Methadone side effects?

I have fibromiligia, and own been perscribed methadone, simply started taken it, what are side effects and will they go awayMethadone side effects?
see here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/methadone#h...
I've be in stomach-ache management for over 8 years presently and in the dawn my doctor wanted to put me on methadone. They do this because its cheap. I read adjectives about it and didn't similar to what I read so I said no. I'm on percocet which is for pain. To me methadone is the drug you filch to get bad heroin. Now they use for pain, I disgust when doctors give you a medication that be originally used for something else. Why can't he just furnish you pain meds. If you don't enjoy any prescription insurance and no money this is why he gave it to you. Look it up on chain and read about it. You'll swot up everything you want to know.
Over long term use... It is in truth worse than the pain is on your body.
my mom contained by law be in a frightening car twist of fate and was surrounded by so much pain they have her on a morphine patch. Well she didn't like it because she be out of it all the time, couldn't remember anything, and would newly fall asleep sitting at the table drinking or wherever!! So she told her doctor she considered necessary off but be afraid of the pain and detox. So he prescribed her methadone and her strain is managed and she is more her hoary self. she is happier now and said the single side effect she experienced was constipation, which extra fiber within her diet took care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment