Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mental issue?

Yeah i just grain so weird around school work, i quality as if though i dont get a 90% on adjectives my work im a failure and will never attain anywhere.
So what can i do to not feel resembling that?
And without stressing myself next to hours of studying?Mental issue?
It is good that you are motivated, but definitely this bothers you, so I suggest you try to accept yourself as common and that you don't have to compete next to anyone but yourself. No one is perfect and you shouldn't consume about it.
First stale, there's nothing wrong beside wanting to do well surrounded by school. I preference I had have that sort of drive when I was surrounded by school. I never studied and in recent times breezed through both HS and university.
I'd get a in good health balance going of studying and fun. Maybe some exercise for stress money off.
Eat healthy, meditate, magazine, exercise and try to enjoy go. If you are really having problems dealing beside this see a counselor, psychologist, or psychiatrist to get the proper diagnosis.;
Get a social duration.
Read page 2 at http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~ (.network.nz/~shaneris) and practise one of the 5 relaxation methods there, and see the conquering stress site. Also http://www.coping.org Repeat and write down 5 times every morning: "It's OK to be smaller quantity than perfect."

No comments:

Post a Comment