Saturday, October 23, 2010

My brother is seriously sick n i dont deliberate i can cope sometimes i be aware of butchery hurtin my self wot do i do?

My brother is seriously sick n i dont deliberate i can cope sometimes i be aware of butchery hurtin my self wot do i do?
hey mimi,
you really need to tell to someone close to you about how you have a feeling. your life is really impressive, you only enjoy one.
just please don't do anything stupid...
near are also a lot of self minister to books about
try writing some poetry or music or write within a diary about how you consistency. just try to grasp out some frustration/anger/sadness or anything you need to vent going on for. it doesn't have to be worthy or anything, just yours
my thoughts are near you
much love
I know this may sound insensitive to you but you need to stay strong, especially for your brother at this time. I dont ponder your parents want to lose both of you. Talk to your best friend, neighbour, teacher/ work friend. You need to tolerate out some of your tears & frustration. Keep your chin up!

No comments:

Post a Comment