Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Need lend a hand on the subject of dreams.?

do u guys sometimes fall surrounded by your dreams ,i cant explain it but most of the times before i can dream i dribble for no reason ,does it take place to u??
are you aware sometimes that your dreaming????
i just wanna know whether adjectives these are common while falling asleep.Need lend a hand on the subject of dreams.?
One time I have this dream that I walked past its sell-by date a cliff i didn't fall i walk which is much more scarry


I had another dream that i be in popular footwear and in my dad's truck and this evil girl from my university whom everone calles her last baptize a swear( hint: Beacher)which she is anyway she be going to blow me up and so i jumped of the coup¨| but i couldn't get up so i be waited to catch blown up.......... NOT joking
Just more or less every night when I'm trying to get hold of to sleep, I feel close to I'm falling. I never realize I'm dreaming until I wake up thinking i a moment ago fell off a cliff. I don't know what cause it or why it happens, but I believe it is fairly common.
Yes, it is run of the mill. Sometimes the fallling sensation causes my body to 'spaz' and wake me up.
It ususally isn't a HUGE fall, but I trip, or something surrounded by my dreams.and sometimes it will wake me up. I've also see other people do this as capably.
Very common.
Yes, I hold fallen surrounded by my dreams. Actually sometimes I have fall out of my bed as a result.
Supposedly, it means that you are fearful that you are losing control over something surrounded by your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment