Saturday, October 23, 2010

Man beside cancer, no insurance transfers to Moffitt Cancer Center?

I can't understand this.He lived within N.C. has started his treatments here, no money, no insurance,on the other hand now I hear that he have transferred all his medical accounts to Moffit Cancer Center, one of the BEST in the country surrounded by Florida to be with the woman that he cheated on me near. This man has severe mental problems[possible sociopath ,narcisstic, unresponsive aggressive] Real good at lying and 'sucking' ppl contained by. How can this be done?Man beside cancer, no insurance transfers to Moffitt Cancer Center?
I would guess that since it is a Research Hospital he may have qualified for a clinical trial nearby.
The rest of the information pertaining to his behavior is irrelevant.
http://www.moffitt.usf.edu/
I'm so sorry for what you've been through.
Could it be that he get into a clinical trial? he wouldn't have to repay and they might actually compensate him if he did that.
He's a con artist and I say he's up to no apt.

No comments:

Post a Comment