Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Nightmares & SSRI drugs?

I am on the Lexapro for 2 weeks now, I do perceive different now and little better, but am experiencing regular nightmares and sometimes I cry during the night which wake my wife sometime at night.Nightmares & SSRI drugs?
I appropriate 10mg daily and I can speak about you that it gets better. You will perceive better and pretty soon you won't even realize that it is part of your each day routine. The thing is you call for to give it the full six to eight weeks to see in fully. DO NOT suddenly stop taking it minus the advice and consent of your doctor. Also, some form of counseling within addition to medication help speed along the process.
Did the nightmares start once you started Lexapro. It's possible the Lexapro could be causing the nightmares. A lot or anti depressant drugs can enjoy these types of side effects. I would be sure to call my Dr and agree to them know about this. Good Luck.
I give somebody a lift nortripyline for reduction of nightmares associated beside Narcolepsy and sleep paralysis and hallucinating dreams...so far helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment