Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mental power?

I am a sort of bright student.(I've scored 93% surrounded by my last class). But when I attend some other class (like NTSE classes or anything extra-curricular close to that), I find that the mental alertness is not there.(like, I swot a new concept, and the trainer gives some resume on that. But I fully understand the concept, individual when I got through it at home slowly). Again,during class room situations, I come across to be very slow(I am doing the 3rd ques when my friend etc are doing the 8th etc) My speed seem to decline considerably in the classroom, while i can do matching thing relatively fast at home.
Please make available my some tips to increase my speed. ThanksMental power?
Everyone learns at their own gait. Being able to regurgiate information isn't a process to decide intelligence.
Slower erudition means you will also retain the information longer. So don't progress a thing. If it is a big concern have a word to your teach and possibly you can get some within school assistance.
If you are surrounded by college you might get an hour or two of tutoring and use it to agree to them about study habbits.
Out side of those concept, many ethnic group turn to meditation and breathing techniques to help out remove the stress of situations where they might be aware of a tendancy to get a mental block when they grain on the spot.
Concentration.
At ur home ur relaxed in ur own atmosphere
friends put u past its sell-by date and ppl in class mayb u cud do sum stuff contained by a quiet classroom on ur own surrounded by lunch break or after school
also pocket omega three its good for ya and ur brain
Anxiety can affect how you comprehend question.

No comments:

Post a Comment