Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Not awareness approaching myself at adjectives?

I get these mood that are really hard to explain. It feel like i'm not adjectives here, kinda like i'm contained by a dream. I know this sounds weird but I quality like I return with my dreams mixed up with TRUE life. I basically dont feel approaching myself and its occuring more and more often. I used to return with the feeling conceivably once every few months, but now I'm starting to catch them every other day. I must also read aloud that I have migraines every morning and they come after I take medicine for migraines. I take heaps different medicines for the migraines and I'm also on Lexapro and Amitripline. If anyone have any information for me it would be great, and if I should maybe see a psycologist or something.Not awareness approaching myself at adjectives?
chat to your doctor or if your still at school maby the university doctor or a teacher
depression does that, but you do involve to check it out with the doctor, it might be the medication side effect.
Good Luck and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment