Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My son have anger issues at arts school what can i do?

My son have anger issues at arts school what can i do?
take him to the doctor as its not apt to be like that so much. its wishes to be dealt near now so that he can organize a better life when he is elder.
www.goarmy.com
You need to discuss this next to his home room teacher/form tutor to check his behavior, and perhaps be referred to a behavioral counsellor.
achieve him to talk to me. i hold helped out others. dogmicjoe@yahoo.com
steal him to the anger ambient class
have him exercise to release stress and animation. also keep him away from sweets, colas. more fighting fit diet. good luck
Guide him the best bearing you can. There is a lot of dumb stuff within school if you don't remember. Maybe he is allergic to dumb sH!7. Past that you never know anger is a offering.
If he has anger issues at university it usually isn't because of him. I either have to do with the teacher(s) or the students or I don`t know something that has changed at home. I would progress talk to the counselor at academy and maybe even gossip to the principal, they would be able to minister to out more knowing more about him.
My B/f have that issue right now but it is because of the passageway the kids treat his son and the way his coach treats him and blames everything on him. He went and talk to the Principal today and they are going to change his class even know at hand is only 3 1/2 weeks of college left.
I surmise the best thing you could do for him is do one and the same, get to the root of the problem, probably academy setting, and fix it.
I hope that I could help out somewhat.
Well my mom sent me to the marines. And immediately my angry *** is going to Iraq in Nov.
MY SON WAS JUST DIAGNOSED WITH ADD AND ODD AND HE IS VERY RESENTFUL AND ANGRY. COULD THIS BE AN ISSUE? OR MAYBE HS IS GETTING PICKED ON AND SO HE PUTS UP HIS DEFENSES.

No comments:

Post a Comment