Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My memory seem to be diminishing..i appear to forget fairly well...comfort please?

I used to have a terrifically good memory, i be the best in math, and anything to do next to numbers, accounts, physics, maths.but lately i seem to be forgetting things...not things approaching what belongs where...but short permanent status memory, i would forget details of conversation i had final nite with my wife.. or a unharmed event which happened 2 years rear...
following are the things i do...:
I mastrabate 5 times a week
I smoke about 8 cigs a time (trying very frozen to quit)
I have cut down alcohol to 1 beer a week for a month in a minute.
I am 27 years old.
I own not been working contained by my field of interest (has my brain rusted?)
Please give support to..My memory seem to be diminishing..i appear to forget fairly well...comfort please?
Stop smoking
Eat a good diet including omega3 to nurture your brain.
Exercise and do things you enjoy near friends and family.
Get a up to date hobby. Go for walks or to the park.
Don't chomp through junk food
drink red grape liquid it is a blood thiner and will inprove memory
Stop "mastrabatin" and make love to your wife, drink more smoke more, this may not assistance but your wife might like the attention and if you drink ample you won't give a flip. At 27 your egotistical self may attain over it.
quit cigs, exercise, eat very well and sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment