Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My natural life is falling to pieces?

Any advice on how to take back on trackMy natural life is falling to pieces?
Pick up the pieces you want to preserve and move on.
walk back to the outset and learn from your mistakes.
I quality the pain bro mine have come apart too hope you fee; better
Nobody duration is perfect. One morning you are down and one day you are up. Remember what go up must come down Sweety! What ever you do do not give up and PRAY! prayer works it freshly might not fix your problem when you want it but eventually it will. My life is not immaculate at this time so I just pray to god to conveyance it for the better and keep me surrounded by good strength. Is your life messed up over finances or love duration or family weakness?
Pick up the peices and Super Glue them back together.
Keep your chin up & revise from your mistakes. Just remember life go on.
Goodluck:)
Get prof. help and live time as if tomorrow is your last sunshine live life do not only just exist
One answer = God.
Hey when you get a devout answer for this send it to me---I hold been trying for a year to carry my life together after losing my gone eye and my oldest child.
Be optimistic, be hopeful that things will draw from better. And they will, if you try and get through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment