Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mental Tiredness?

My eyes kinda feel fatty, and I pretty much have trouble focusing on things, this happen when I just took a 1 hour powernap.Mental Tiredness?
Um, Im pretty sure this is totally normal. You enjoy this certain gland contained by your brain, forgot what its called, but I chew over it starts with a 'P'. This tell the difference between night and time and basically schedule your metabolism's alarm clock. Taking does help amend brain functioning, but if it's not a habit that you do every sunshine, it will make you tired bbecause your body's unacquainted to it. I hope this helps!
Being mentally drained is becoming more adjectives in today's time. It's a sign of stress in your everyday life span. Help to lessen this by easing your stressors, getting lots of rest and eating floating meals. Try yoga or some form of relaxation technique to reduce stress and surface mentally healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment