Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My neighbours stress me out!?

they throw dog **** in my patio and let within dogs run around with no fuckin leashes ,sorrry for the fowl talking but im angry!cops wont do anything!or the fuckin lanlady ..fuckin ppl get a fuckin go ,how can i stopp this dog **** problem and there big dogs ,i parsimonious BIG DOGS that can hurt or kill someone???what the hell to do ?EHMy neighbours stress me out!?
Ask God to solve your little problem for you. Thank him over and over and examine how he handles the situation. you'll be amazed.(you have to forgive them first) later he will getter done. Try it you'll see. and it works on all problems.
I simply wanted to answer, to say aloud that as angry as you are, you must never kill an animal. Those dogs are simply doing what they know to do. This is the owners problem. I hope that you are saner then that first entity that answered here.
Hi, I would be taking it higher than the lanlady, start documanting every article, dates and times, including what you asy and what the lanlady say, let it travel for at least a month after, take your documentation to the police and agree to them know then, you might hold to go to court, it's better than letting it be in motion on forever.
Wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment