Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Nephew beside schizophrenia! (please help)?

I am really sad and worried. My nephew be diagnosed with schizophrenia. For a time of year of time he had done exceedingly heavy drugs. Would he not gotten sick if he have not done drugs? or he was going to gain schizophrenia anyways? What are the symptoms of schizophrenia? What are the most effective medicine? How can I help him? Is he going to know how to live a normal life span (work?). Please help. Argentox2@yahoo.comNephew beside schizophrenia! (please help)?
Your nephew would enjoy likely developed schizophrenia anyway; however, the drug use could own caused an quicker onset. Drug use does not bring schizophrenia in someone who is not already genetically predisposed. Abilify is the first and one and only third-generation anti-psychotic and is benefical in treating schizophrenia and bipolar disorder minus the side-effects of other antipsychotics. I have intuitively been taking Abilify for my bipolar disorder and it have helped drastically contained by stablizing my moods.
And you get my e-mail answer to your other interrogate? You can also e-mail me at lalannert@msn.com.
well not a soul knows if he would enjoy been even if he hadnt done drugs.but jump to webmd.com and type in scitifr...(i cant spell it) and you will know how to find out the answers to your questions, or you SHOULD be capable of.
Schizophrenia is inherited mostly...I don't know if using drugs could own helped but I don't reason is the cause. some symptoms are delusion, seeing things or hearing voice that aren't there, some population feel as if they are one tormented, ie bugs crawling on them, sometimes sleeplessness. I was diagnosed near it and I live a normal vivacity with my meds. I don't know of adjectives meds, but seroquel works for me. I have my own home base business. they would most likely try different meds next to him until they got it right. Took 2 different meds til we get mine right.

No comments:

Post a Comment