Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mental Health Question?

What are some ways that a major deluge can affect someones mental health?
I'm writing an English Research dissertation about How a most important catastrophe can affect someones mental robustness. We are also trying to compare it back to the book "Alas, Babylon"
Any suggestions?Mental Health Question?
I would suggest looking up the statistics on mental illnesses surrounded by New Orleans before and after Hurricane Katrina. That be a major upheaval. I'm sure there is similar background on other hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes and hulking fires available through a diligent search of the Internet.
I am foreign with the book cited but nearby have already be some books and Magazine articles written about experiences during and after Hurricane Katrina. It is usually undemanding to find these from the archives of major magazine or by a search on Amazon.com.
a chief catastrophy can cause post traumatic stress disorder, ptsd applies to alot more than simply the veterans people hear going on for, check some of the ways it affects people
I be abused as a child wich was drastically catastrophic for me when i finally was forced to remember purely some of it. I have numerous mental disorders and such some from the invective and some from genetics. I would love to chat beside you. email me at evilles666@yahoo.com I will answer for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment