Saturday, October 23, 2010

My brain, in recent times cant stop thinking something like girls?

is a symptom of depression? Ever since this last 3 months I enjoy been thinking roughly girls, and this had interfered me near trouble concentrating, some activities that doesnt come across fun at all, and trouble sleeping... I lately took the test for depression, and in that was a interrogate that ask " Thinking, or talking to attractive women? and I said adjectives the time. So I think that might cuase depression for me..My brain, in recent times cant stop thinking something like girls?
Thinking almost girls is not a cause of depression, you are freshly growing up thats all. Nothing to verbs about.
Well thinking or doing something plentifully can be an OCD, but your a teen guy? I think most adjectives teen guys think roughly speaking girls a lot. The trouble sleeping and concentrating might be cause by something else.
I'm curious to know what exactly you are thinking about on the subject of girls that has become an complex with you that it affects your on a daily basis life. Are your thoughts:
1 predominatly sexual within nature?
2 impertinent towards women?
3 scaring you because they are not mundane?
You need control.

No comments:

Post a Comment