Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Opester! who are you?? who or what is an "opester"?

Opester! who are you?? who or what is an "opester"?
Hey Eddie,
Opester is the nickname of my emotionally disturbed cat. His cross is Opie and he has an consumption disorder-he was 26# at his top counterbalance and is now diabetic and on insulin. I enjoy to restrict his food as he overeats at every opportunity and he is very depressed over this strange development. LOL!
I work for a substantial Human Services organization that covers 8 counties contained by NY and I am the Managed Care Clinical Supervisor, although my primary job responsibilities involve cooordinating our CQI (Continuous Quality Improvement) hard work for all our counseling services. I've be a therapist as long as I can remember and I miss the direct client contact as I primarily supervise other clinicians presently, but I was competent to keep a few clients who own been beside me a long time.
Now, how about you? Are you a biker? (Yum) And are you as cute as your avatar?
Opester
Add to My Contacts
Member since: March 03, 2007
3,598 points
Level 4
60%
Best answer
Mental Health
About me: I'm a psychiatric social worker contained by practice for nearly 20 years and my area of interest and expertise is working near trauma disorders, particularly dissociatve disorders. I also hold a particular interest and expertise within psychopharmacology.
Damn, Opester! He's asked two questions almost you in as heaps weeks!! I think you hold an admirer. :)
29 % best answer and if his avatar looks resembling him... Smart and cute too!
Lucky thing, you!

No comments:

Post a Comment