Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mad for no rationale?

I think i am psycho. I space out alot, and i love to guess. Sometimes I run different scenarios surrounded by my head of how things could work out or merely random stuff. Sometimes i will deem of someone (sometimes a really good friend) and they will do something contained by my imagination that is really bleak. Ill actually be overcome near rage and deduce of hurting them real fruitless. But then i realize its newly a day dream. I am a really mellow personality normally, so this is not common. and i dont treat them any different when i talk to them within real vivacity.
am i just fucked up? whats wrong next to me?Mad for no rationale?
i dont believe you are fucked up at all i stir through that alot as well,of late remember were adjectives allowed to process our thoughts in our own ways, no concern how people choose to preceive them
You stipulation to see a mental health professional to discuss your mood. There are several things that could be causing this, which are completely treatable with proper medication. I feel the same things for plentiful years and after treatment I never have those disturbing thoughts any more. It would be irresponsible of anyone to try to diagnose you on Yahoo. There are free mental condition clinics, just step talk to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment